Sunday, January 17, 2010

weekends :)

16 Jan 09
Hafiz plan for our geng to ride at Putrajaya Challenge Park (PCP). 8.30am. So i arrived 8.30 sharp. Met Lan... and predator arrived earlier than me. Sakit perut... lari cari toilet. While preparing... one by one sampai. The last to arrived is adam along with intan and ezlynn. Ezlynn turun terus tanya.. 'mana Arfa? i bawak intan ni. Kat sini ade basikal sewa' Lor i just know bout it. So that day, 2 newbies. Intan and Azmy. It was 11 of us. I lead the way. Technical part best. hehehehehe. Once made a complete loop... Yunus pun tibe-tibe muncul. He asked me to make another loop. So i went with him with race speed. Full loop for 20 minutes. Then after that, gi wall climbing just next door. Lepak at the wall for half and hour... and perut lapar. Terus gi mamak double trouble. After that, shoot back home. While on the way, boss text, petang photoshoot at 5. Wear full suit. I went to melawati, parked my car at Boss place. Zulfadli, me and boss cycled and met up with jeremy with his new SCOTT. Cycled to bukit lalang. took some picture of our bikes. And we've came out with our team name "W2". It stands for Weight Weenie of Weekend Warrior. Nice ait. After that gi mamak, and then to boss place. THEY took OFF my GRANNY ring. Now my crank only 2 pieces. :)After that had our dinner. then i went home

No comments: