Saturday, January 9, 2010

i LOVE

1st thing which is the most important is my girl. Yeap who else if bukan Arfa. Like most of my cycling friends pun dah kenal. Paling lawak bila gi kedai advance cycle, Lily tanye 'aku dengar kau dah ade girlfren'... hahahhaha mcm lah saya baru ade GF.

2nd i love my bicycle... the precious BMC. Now already tip top condition. Race ready.

3rd are my toshiba laptop and iPod. Reason... nak on9 and listen to songs.

4th is my cycling stuff.... helmet, shoes, jc

5th are my shoes. Adidas, onitsuka.

Well ape pun family 1st ait.

Setting up Arfa's mountain bike... well bila dah jumpe ezlynn the singer, ade la geng for her kan. But i'm the one who gonna built up the bike. money money.
But at least she wants to cycle... loose some weight. hahahahahah. Yeap looking forward for the bike.

So actually banyak lagi... tp xleh pk right now

No comments: