Tuesday, November 2, 2010

KL MTB Carnival 2010


This is i think my 5th participation in kl mtb carnival.
My target this year is to go to the final of the 18-30 category.
On the seeding day, it was raining heavily.... and for all u know i run on kenda klimax.
So i was in the second group for the seeding. I managed came out 4th for the group.
Later the result was announced, and my name was 19th so im not qualified.
With disappointment i went for a drink with other riders, and i received a call from the organizer saying that i qualify to final and im the 15th rider.

The final...
Another bad luck for me, fell off my bike at the rocky switch back on the second lap.
DNF again....
i was took to the hospital, coz they suspect something wrong with my shoulder.
i it was damn hurt as the doctor push back my shoulder to its proper place

2 comments:

Hafiz Badri said...

pity u..but u made it to final, and felt with style....congratulations

Ivy Evelyn said...

That's must be hurt... I couldn't even imagine if this will happened to me.. Hope you are okay now..