Monday, June 28, 2010

2010 Epic Hash

Its my first time joining the epic hash.
320 riders participated
W2 participated... and proudly with our JC
And WTF... there are ppl wearing the w2 jc too
A tough ride since the trail very slippery And it was muddy
I fell of my bike the first 2km
My tire which runs on 'no tubes' flat 2 times... both front and rearI finished the ride with a mat salleh 'Mike'
Just the 2 of us after the 1st water station till the end
Before the last 3km, heavy rain...
But it was really FUN
Total distance - 51km


thats how muddy it was
Myself and Mike at 2nd water station

2 comments:

Hafiz Badri said...

damn bad trail, after a long break from riding due to my wedding i felt like a beginner.., some more have to accompany my wife ;)
i wont go again next year if they do it at the same trail, dah 2 times there..last year was very nice, this year..prrrfffhh!

haziq said...

its my first... really &^$&*^)^*&&^