Friday, March 26, 2010

sg. lembing mtb challenge 2010




Boss, teh, aqeem and i registered for the race.
On 19/03, we left KL. Convoy with epul and yunus. Arrived there in the evening.
It was heavy down pour, we collected our goodies and looked up for home stay.
Once we managed to find one, it was already 7 pm. Yet we still wanted to test the trail.
Hujan pun hujan la. Gelap pun gelap la... we belasan je

The second day - 20/3
My race day. The IPTA category. Teh and me. Even arif MKH also took part under this category. 8 laps all together. I managed to get 4th place tho i'm supposed to get 3rd. Teh on the other hand got puncture.

3rd day
Rain stopped. Its the open category. Boss race day. I'm the feeder. Damn its hot. I'm burnt. Boss managed to complete the race with 30th spot. Many riders gave up but not the W2.

After that, went to clean ourselves and straight to KL.

Its a good race with good performance by the W2.

No comments: