Monday, January 19, 2009

18 Jan 09- Shah Alam Criterium Race


Well i participated in that race - open category since there is no age category for me
And the best past was the NATIONAL RIDERS like Anuar Manan took part in MTB event
Besides that, most of the participant are among state riders - Sukma
12 laps i have to complete and about 30 riders during the starting of the race.
But only less than 20 completed the laps, since i asked them why, they wanna save their energy for the road race event in the evening, YEAH RITE
For the first lap, well the peloton travelled at the speed 55-60km/hr. Same speed as road bike
INSANE
I only manage to stay with it only few meters, then the peloton starts to breaks into parts.
Well myself at the back, travelling at 40km/hr
Yet to me its still fast to maintain in all the laps.
But what i know, i complete all the laps within 30 mins. Good enough for me

No comments: