Saturday, November 29, 2008

KL MTB Carnival... the seeding.

I arrived around 2.30pm n took my race kit. Then, i get myself prepared, put on the race number and so on. My number was 022. And i'm in the first group. At 4.30, they called the riders to sign in. Most who participated are state riders, eg terengganu and selangor. Some from famous team eg Letua, Upnm n P2k. So my chance to get the top 15 is far from my imagination.. hahahaha.
As the race starts, i tried to follow the leader, but then till i came to 'lung buster', i was like 'damn, this is just the beginning'. There are few parts where i had to push my bike. Kinda fun tho i'm not in the top 15. I'm in the 25 position with the time of 33min. The first guy with the time of 25min n the 15 guy with 30min.

2 comments:

peja said...

nice shots of you on your bike! :)

Anonymous said...

look like it was a tough race i guess..
but no matter what,there was a hardship that came from u..;)
hey,nmpak cm curam je track die..;0